Sunday, September 20, 2009

Grilled cheese and salad

So i didn't end up making pancakes yesterday. Oh well. Yesterday was strange, I definately didn't get as much studying done as i wanted. I did my budgeting, I can't find that stupid form saying how much i will be getting next semester. And i dont think my land lord cashed my cheque yet. So I am in job search mode. I ve handed in a few applications here and there but it will be a few weeks until i hear back from anyone. I think ill edit my resume and start handing it to places around town. Ill be happy with anything that can help with gas and food. I know i shouldn't be so anxious because things always have a way of working themselves out.  But yes. i now have a budget and i will do everything in my power to be under that. I am feeling a lot better today so i think i can get much more accomplished. i love my 3 day school week and 4 day weekend. i was looking at my schedual for next year and its tough. i have the option of taking some 200 level courses, but i don't think i will. it just means i have to work much harder this summer. and its about time haha. Also i ve noticed the abundance of milk cartons and bottles we use in this house, so i ve decided to collect them and take them to the bottle depot. i bet theres already like 5-10 dollars. or less. the size of the containers may be an illusion to my sick mind. Im not going back to edmonton till the 30th, then i write a physiology test and head to calgary. I am refusing to let go of summer quite yet and hopefully i can relive some of those precious summer memories. 

1 comment: