Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally

Okay. I am terrible at this blog thing sometimes. I am going to split everything into a few seperate entries just because one extremely long one would be boring. So i arrived here on September 7th, Kirsten was here when i arrived, we chatted as i unpacked things from my car. I had yet to meet the other roommate. Her things were here but she wouldn't arrive till later. When she finally arrived she was the opposite of all the things i thought she was going to be. Her name is Danielle she is 26 years old and this is her first time away from home.  She is a Licensed Practical Nurse. She is a nice girl, but not very open to things like different foods. . She has been having a rough few weeks due to her turbulent relationship to a black dead beat. She loves jay zee and baby phat.  I really like my landlord/ roommate Kirsten. She is really small and beautiful, she swears sometimes and is into dry humor. she also has the cutest dog. The orientation was already quite intense. We were told right away to keep chains, shovels, and axes out of the back seats of our cars and to keep the windows up and the doors locked. Having your school attached to a Psychiatric ward makes it quite interesting :). I am enjoying a few of my classmates. Its quite the mixture of people. i will elaborate in my later posts. I should attend some banking.. and make a list of tasks for tomorrow and the next few days. Im going to be a recluse for a while. Get some much needed things done and search for a job. Life is lovely and I am excited for my future/ present. 

2 comments: