Saturday, September 19, 2009

Coffee, blogs, broken social scene

I decided this weekend and for the next few weeks to just recluse a bit and stay in Ponoka and do things that need to be done. I ve applied for a few jobs, one as a nurses aide in Lacombe and one as a psychiatric aide right here in Ponoka. I feel very lucky to be internal still. it will make it a lot easier to find a job. I was thinking about perhaps finding a job at Boston pizza or something, but you make way better money at the hospital. We will see what happens. My classes are all good, for once i can actually follow what my professors are saying. I LOVE physiology, thank God i took so many of my classes ahead of time. And i have the house to myself for the weekend which is lovely. I am going to make pancakes now. Also congratulations Sarah for finding a new home!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I love your home too. Will post more pics later on.

    ReplyDelete