Tuesday, August 11, 2009

my friends are ships

I ve been busy. I move in about 2 weeks. How scary is that? So scary. I still have a few tasks to complete..i hope i can do them all. I need to be optimistic. Today was lovely. i talked to all my friends who have fleed the province. I had a lovely surprise call from my friend Amanda today. She recently moved to Vancouver with her funny pants boyfriend Lee. I am very excited for the both of them. I honesty didn't think i would hear from her again/for a very long time because we both suck at the internet, so the call from her was a very welcomed surprise. She is an old new friend whom i reconnected with about a month before she moved. Quite the pleasant person. We chatted and she said that she too enjoyed the reconnection, and said that I am welcome to stay at her home any time. It does sound lovely, she says that she can see Stanley Park out her window. I am so happy for her because she has never left the fine province of Alberta before.  So another folk fest has passed, and of course it was wonderful. How great was it to have Matt's place at the bottom of the hill? Thanks Matt! We lost Laura several times, but thats expected. I had the opportunity to hang out with G. Simms for a few days. I really do enjoy her and i wish i could see her more often. I had a very good time seeing her so often. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i should sleep. i only have one day off this week. poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment