Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blurrrggggggggg

These last 2 weeks have been nice.
Last weekend I went to Edmonton with a few of my Ponoka pals to see Chad Vangaalen play at the Myer Horowitz  theater, it was a magnificent show. The opener though i have to say was really terrible. It was a single woman act named Castle Music i stuck around for about 3 songs then i sat outside with Brennan Heeks until she was done. Ponoka isn't so bad these days now that I ve found a group of individuals who share the same interests. Anyways Chad was magnificent, this time around he had a band and they played most of my favorites. But i dont think he will ever play anything from infiniheart ever again which is too bad because that is one of my favorite albums. Its been nice getting to know these individuals. then on Friday Laura and Cole are picking me up on their way to Calgary where we will celebrate Halloween together!

2 comments: